We are always working on new How Tos to help users quickly get running on ACISS as well as software, submission queues, etc. If you do not see a How To for your particular interest, please email us and we’ll work to answer you question or create a new How To!
- Getting Started : First time account setup, ACISS logon, and software access.
- Connect to ACISS : How to log onto ACISS and transfer files.
- Access Software : How to access software installed on ACISS.
- Setup SSH Keys : How to set up your ssh keys, if needed.
- Submission Queues : How to get jobs running via the queuing system.
- GAMESS : How to run calculations with GAMESS.
- Gaussian09 : How to run calculations with Gaussian09.
- GPU Programming : How to get started with GPU programming and CUDA.
- Mathematica : How to run an interactive session of Mathematica on ACISS.
- Matlab : How to run and interactive session of Matlab on ACISS.
- Modules : How to access and install software on ACISS via Modules.
- MPI : How to use MPI for parallel programming on ACISS.
- Parallel Programming : How to get started with parallel programming on ACISS.
- Cloud Archives : Various howtos for the former ACISS Openstack Cloud.